Born in 3/23/1955
• PhD in comparative genetics and psychobiology, Paris X, 1983
• Researcher at IFSTTAR (French national institute of traffic safety research)
Main areas of interest
• Young drivers, alcohol, drugs, driver training, licensing, traffic safety education, driver improvement, cultural influences, developing countries
• Assailly, J.-P. (2011). The psychology of risk. Nova Science Publishers, New york.
• Assailly, J.-P. (2009). Juvenile delinquency and family environment influences, in Mayer, E. (Ed), Delinquency, Causes and Prevention, 30 pp, Nova Science, New York.
• Twisk, D., Gregersen, N.-P., Assailly, J.-P. et al. (2006). The road to safety; Young drivers, risks and effective countermeasures, OECD-ECMT Report.
• Assailly, J.-P., & Bonin-Guillaume, S. (2006). Healthy older drivers do more errors and lapses than offenses. La Presse Medicale, 35, 941-947.
Publications at ICTCT workshops