Born 1965 in Guizhou, China
-) 1987 BA Dept. of Transportation Engineering Management, Xi’an Highway Institute
-) 1992 MA Dept. of Road Engineering Management, Xi’an Highway Institute
-) 2004 PhD Dept. of Civil Engineering, Beijing University of Technology
-) Science 1999.03 Associate Professor Dept. of Civil Engineering, Beijing University of Technology
-) 1996.03-1998.09 Project Manager China Highway Engineering Consulting and Supervision Corporation
-) 1993.04-1999.03 Lecturer Dept. of Road Engineering, Beijing Communications Management Institute for Executives
-) 1987.07-1993.04 Junior Lecturer Dept. of Transportation Engineering Management, Xi’an Highway Institute
-) Road & Traffic Transportation Safety
-) Highway Engineering Management
-) Road Traffic Accident Causation
-) Driver Behavior and Road Safety
1. Join in “Safety Facilities Design for Highway from San He to QinHuangdao in Hebei Province” and “ Safety Facilities Design for Highway from Kun Ming to ShiLin in Yunnan Province”
2. Project Manager Safety Facilities Design for Highway from ShiZuishan to WuHai in Inner Mongolia
3. Project Manager Safety Facilities Design for Highway from ShiBa to WuZhong in Ningxia Province
4. Project Manager Research on Highway Construction Safety in China (Founded by the World Bank)
5. Project Manager Research on Highway Maintenance Safety in China (Founded by the World Bank)
6. Project Manager Study on Treatments of Accident Frequent Occurrence Sites on National Highway 109 in Ningxia Province (Founded by the World Bank)
7. Project Manager Study on Treatments of Accident Frequent Occurrence Sites in Ganshu Province (Founded by the World Bank)
8. Sub-Project Manager BLCC in China (Founded by the Bureau of Traffic Transportation )
9. Sub-Project Manager Research on Beijing Driver Behavior (Founded by the Bureau of Beijing education )
10. Sub-Project Manager Highway Alignment Design and safety Appraise in the West Area of China (Founded by the Bureau of Traffic Transportation )
1. Hu J. B., Liu Y. T. Study on Effects of Traffic Safety by Highway Planning and Design. Proceedings of Beijing International Intelligent Transportation System Forum 2004.
2. Hu.J.B; Chen.Y;Rong J; Liu X.M .EEG’s Appliance in Analyzing Driver Behavior. Road Traffic & Safety,2006
3. Li.D.H;Hu.J.B;Rong.J;Liu.X.M.Comprehensive Experimental Scheme Using AutoSim Simulator in Driving Behavior Research, Computer and Communications,2006
4. Zhao.L,Hu.J.B.The Analyses of Traffic Control in the Road Pavement Overhaul of Beijing to Shanghai (the Linyi Section) Highway, Road Traffic & Safety
5. Fei X.L;Hu J.B; Liu X.M. Research on Problems About Statistical Index System of Traffic Accidents in China,Highway,2006
6. Li.D.H;Hu.J.B;Liu.X.M;Gao.L.L. Drivers’Reaction Characteristics at Sites With Promise on Secondary Road in Plain Area. Journal of Beijing University of Technology,2007.
7. Zhao Liang; Hu Jiangbi; Li Qiang, The Analyses of Traffic Control in the process of the Black-Spots Renovating of the 109 National Highway in NingXia, Road Traffic & Safety,2007
8. Hu J.B; Fei X.L; He H. Method of Stability Analysis and Ascertaining the Best Reinforced Scheme in High Reinforced Embankment, Transactions of Beijing Institute of Technology,2007.
9. Hu.J.B;Gao.L.L;Liu.X.M.Discussion About Expressway Safety Management System in China,Highway,2007.
10. Chen.Y; Hu.J.B; Liu.X.M. Risk Analysis on Daily Trip Mode of Dwellers Living along the Western Highways——A Typical Case Study of Pingluo-Zhongning Section of G109-national Highway. Communications Standardization,2007.
11. Hu.J.B;Zhao.B.J; Sun.S.Y; Yang.L. Reliability analysis about embankment of natural moisture aeolian sand, Journal of Liaoning Technical University,2007.
12. Li.Q; Hu.J.B; Wang.R.R; Liu.X.M. Characteristic and Cause Analysis of Traffic Accidents on National Highway 109 in Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, China Safety Science Journal,2007
13. Hu.J.B; Fei.X.L; Liu.X,M. Statistical Method for Identifying Dangerous Location and Countermeasures, Journal of Beijing University of Technology,2007.
14. Hu.J.B;Li.D.H;Liu.X,M. Roadside safety evaluation by analyzing the roadside structures of Jingjintang expressway in China. ICTCT Extra Workshop, Beijing,2007.
15. Chen Yan, Hu Jiangbi & Liu Xiaoming. Risk study on daily traffic mode of the dwellers living along the western highways in China —- a case study of Ping-Zhong section of G109-national highway, ICTCT Extra Workshop, Beijing,2007
16. .Hu.J.B. Research on Truck Behavior of the Drives on China’s Expressway by Questionnaires, Asia-Pacific TransportationDevelopment Conference,2006.
17. Hu.J.B. The Disscus of Consummation of Traffic Management,The ideology thesaurus of modern China,2006.
18. Hu.J.B. Research on Truck Behavior of the Drives on China’s Expressway by Questionnaires Asia-Pacific Transportation Developmenty Conference.2006
|October 24 – 25. 2013. Maribor|
|Safety Performance Evaluation Method of Horizontal Curve on Freeway Based on Driver Workload|| Full paper