Born: Ribeirăo Preto, Brazil
• B.Sc. in Psychology, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
• M.Sc. in Traffic Psychology, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
• Doctor Degree in Traffic Psychology, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
• Pos-Doc. Assignment in Perception, Psycophysics and Environment, University of Stockholm, Sweden.
• Pos.Grad. in Environmental Education and Sustainable Development, University Sao Luis, Brazil.
• Professional activities
• Member to the Chamber of Health and Environment of the National Road Council, Brasilia, since 2007.
• Director of the Traffic Psychology Department of the Brazilian Association of Traffic Medicine.
• Consultant in Human Factors and Traffic Safety for governmental and private companies
• Coordinator and Lecturer in Post Graduate Course on Traffic Psychology at University of Franca
Almqvist, R. (2012). Transporting Children in Motorcycle. Project Law Report. National Traffic Council, Report 01-2012.
Almqvist, R. (2008). Drink and Drive Proposal in Brazil. Project Law Report. National Traffic Council, Report 01-2008.
Almqvist, R. (2006). Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder : Invisible consequences of Traffic Accidents. Economic Research Institute, Brasilia.
Almqvist, R., Montal, J.H. 2008. The Legal BAC in Brazil: Estudies and Suggestions. ABRAMET, 26(1) 23-30. São Paulo. ISSN 1809-8630.
Almqvist, R. (2004), Traffic Signs Assessment and the Photo-Test, Theoretical Test for the Drive-License, ABRAMET, 43, p40-47, Sao Paulo. ISSN 1809-8630.
Almqvist, R. (2003). Theorectical Test for Drive License. National Library Foundation. Culture Brazilian Ministry. Certificate 296.963, Book 539, Page 123
Câmara, P., Braga, M.G.C. & Santos, R. (2000), The Active Transport Promotion : Importance and Measures in European Countries, in Transporte em Transformação, V/CNT/ANPET ; Problemas e Soluções dos Transportes no Brasil, São Paulo : MAKRON Books.