BORN IN 1974 IN THISTED, DENMARK
• PhD 2011
• PhD course in Traffic Safety (2009)
• M.Sc. in Engineering 2005
• Assistant Professor in the area of traffic planning, ITS and road safety
• Project manager
Main areas of interest
• Road Safety
• Intelligent Transport Systems
• Intelligent Speed Adaptation
• Alternative Black Spot Detection
• ICTCT: 2008 –
• NVF (Nordic Road Association in ITS) 2008 –
• IWGOSC: 2006 –
• Nordjyske Planlæggere (Danish society in urban and traffic planning) 2000 –
• Klarborg, B.; Lahrmann, H.; Agerholm, N. ; Tradisauskas, N.; Harms, L. 2012. Intelligent speed adaptation as an assistive device for drivers with acquired brain injury: A single-case field experiment. Accident Analysis & Prevention. In press.
• Lahrmann, H.; Agerholm, N.; Tradisauskas, N.; Berthelsen, K.; Harms, L. 2012. Pay as You Speed, ISA with incentive for not speeding : Results and interpretation of speed data. Accident Analysis & Prevention. In press.
• Lahrmann, H.; Agerholm, N.; Tradisauskas, N.; Næss, T.; Juhl, J.; Harms, L. 2012.Pay as You Speed, ISA with incentives for not speeding: A case of test driver recruitment Accident Analysis & Prevention. In press.
• Agerholm, N. 2011. Speed regulating Effects of Incentive-based Intelligent Speed Adaptation in the short and medium term. Aalborg University, Denmark.
• Tradisauskas, N.; Agerholm, N.; Juhl, J.; Lahrmann, H. 2011. Second-generation speed limit map updating applications: functions and utilization. ITS World Congress.
|November 8 – 9. 2012. Hasselt|
|Identification of Hazardous Road Locations on the basis of Floating Car Data|| Full paper
|October 24 – 25. 2013. Maribor|
|Speed-reducing measures on transit roads in villages in Denmark|| Full paper
|April 24. 2013. – April 25. 2014. Ribeirão Preto|
|Accident risk for and accident factors regarding nonmotorized road users in Denmark – a central road safety challenge with deficient data||Presentation||AGERHOLM, Niels|