Born: 1975, Portugal
Double Degree MSc. Intelligent Transport Systems Sept 2013 – Mar 2016
Linköping University, Sweden.
University of Applied Sciences, FH Technikum Wien, Austria.
Key Modules: Traffic Engineering and Control, Optimization, Transport Modeling, Traffic Safety Management
BSc. Applied Physics Electronics: Sept 2005 – Oct 2009
University of Lagos, Nigeria
Key Modules: Electronics, Communication technologies, Statistics.
Traffic Safety Management Course Assistant Sept 2015 – Oct 2015
Department of Science and Technology, Linköping University, Sweden
• Development of teaching curriculum for PTV VISUM Safety laboratory session
• Course laboratory session administration
Master’s Internship Jul 2014 – Aug 2014
Lagos Tolling Company, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
• SW, HW, Systems and Lane maintenance support
• Roving Toll Collector (RTC) planning, procurement, testing and training
• Video feeds and electronic transaction audit
• ETC operations and management documents review
Södra Promenaden 60F, Box 2020, 60239 Norrköping, Sweden.